商务谈判中英文对话

发布时间:

务英文措辞搞清楚通俗易懂、宣布标准、简洁明了传意、语言表达朴实。措辞层面多应用常用语,以确保常用词句具备国际性实用性,确保可以为一般大寡所了解,但又不可以过度口语体,即国际商务英语所采用的语言表达不可以过度非正规。下边完全免费范文网网我梳理了商务谈判中英文对话,供你阅读文章参照。

商务谈判中英文对话:好用会话

A: Good morning, Miss. Glad to meet you.早安,很高兴见到你。

B: Good morning, Mr . gald to have the opportunity of visting your company and I hope to conclude some business with you。很兴奋能有机遇.拜会贵司,期待能与大家制成买卖。

A:I think so ,and I don’t believe we’ve met.大家之前没有见过吧?

B: No, I don’t think we have. 我觉得并没有。

A: My name is Li Sung-lin 我是李松林。

B: My name is Cheery Smith. 你好,我就是切莉史蜜斯

A: Here’s my name card. 这也是我的名片。

B: And here’s mine. 这是我的。

A: I'm our sales representative, how do you do,what can I do for you.我就是我们公司的销售主管,你是做什么的,有什么可以为您服务的吗?

B: Our company will buy in a batch of compters, as the procurement manager secretary,I want to get to know your product.我们公司要购入一批计算机,做为市场经理的文秘,我想了解一下你们的商品。

A:Our company engaged in import and export trade for 5 years, has many professional and qualified partners. Company in good standing, developed many long-term partners, look forward to working with you.我企业做国际贸易5年以来,早已有着许多专门的,资质证书优良的合作商。公司信誉优良,发展趋势了许多长期性合作方,期待与你们的协作。

B:I want to know more about your company's products, I hope you can provide me with this. Believe that through the cooperation with your company, we will expand market share in China, China's consumer demand is very strong。我想了解下贵司的商品,希望您能为我详尽的讲解。坚信根据与贵司的协作,大家会扩张在中国的市场份额,国内的消费市场很强悍

A: I should be very happy to give you any further information you need on it./我很乐意给予您所必须的有关它进一步的信息内容。

A: we have imported a latest development, I wonder if you would like to have a look? 大家进口的了一种新品想要知道您是不是可以看看货?

B:of couse. Ah, yes, this is the model I was interested in./啊,是的,这便是我所感兴趣的那类款式。

B: Yes, what are the specifications?/好的,都有哪些规格型号呢?

A: we have a wide selection of colors and designs. If I may refer you to page eight of the brochure you'll find all the specifications there./ 大家有许多款式和色彩可选择。假如您看一下指南的第8页,便会在那儿寻找所有的规格型号。

B: Ah, look nice.And what I care about is the quality of the goods. Now what about service life?/ 我关注的是商品的品质。哦,好的。有关使用期限呢?

A: Our tests indicate that this model has a service life of at least 50, 000 hours.,about 10 years.他们的试验说明这类款式最少可以使用50,000钟头,大概20xx年.

B: Is that an average figure for this type of equipment?/这也是这类设施的均值数据信息吗?

A: Oh, no, far from it. That's about 10,000 hours longer than any other made in its price range./并不是的,相距还很远。这类比在它的价格范畴里的一切别的款式都需要高于1万小时左右。

B: Really?That's impressive. 确实?这一点帮我印像极深。

A: of couse.our product is the best seller and it is really competitive in the word market. .我们的产品最热销。我们的产品在世界市场上很有竞争能力。

B:but what happens if something goes wrong when we're using it?/但是假如这类机器设备在大家应用的情况下发生故障,该怎么办呢?

A: If that were to happen, just contact our nearest agent and they'll send someone round immediately./一旦发生那般的状况,同大家近期的分公司联络,他俩会立刻派人过去的。

B: I see. will you give us an indication of prices? 我懂得了。你可以给我报一个指示性的价钱吗?

A: unit price is 5000yuan.价格5000元

B: Do you offer discounts for plentiful purchases?很多选购,大家给予折扣优惠吗?

A:Yes, we do indeed. Our ususal figure is around 5%, but that depends on the size of the order./是的,大家的确这样做。一般的数额是5%上下,但那也要依据订购的多少钱而定。

B: Oh,I think Your prices are much too high for us to accept. 。can you cut down the price for me?我认为你的价钱过高,我们不能接纳。你们可以减少价钱吗?

A:sorry, It would be very difficult to come down with the price. I can assure you our price is very favourable真的对不起,人们难以再降价了。.我能确保他们的价格是特惠的。

B: I can't allow the price。It is a little high. we will buy a lot.我不能同意你们的价钱,有点儿高。大家要买许多。

A: well,the discount is 7%.This is the lowest possible price.折扣优惠百分之七,这也是最低价位了。

B: it can be considered. Now what about the payment? Could you accept D/P or D/A?可以考虑,您可以接纳付款交单或承兑交单吗?

A:I'm afraid not,usually we only accept payment by irrevocable letter of credit payable against shipping documents.也许不好,一般大家只接纳锈与骨的信用证,凭运输票据支付。

B :You know for this a large amount,an L/C is cost lost also ties up our money.If you accept D/P or D/A,I would really appreciate it.您了解这么大的额度的信用证,花费非常大,与此同时库存积压他们的资产。假如您能接纳付款交单或承兑交单得话,大家会很感激的。

A:I am very sorry,but we require L/C for all of our clients.

李:对于此事我非常抱歉,大家对任何顾客全是用信用证来支付。

B:Well,Mr.Lee,opening an L/C doesn’t make any difference to you,but makes much to us.噢,刘先生,开信用证对您而言没有影响,但对大家影响很大。 .

A:Actually it does,it gives us the protection of the bank.

李:实际上对大家也有影响的,它能给大家金融机构的维护。

B:If you can send goods in this month,I'll agree to payment by L/C.假如您在这一月前送货得话,我将允许设立信用证。

A:All right 行吧

B:And,I'd like to know your usual way of packing

而且我想了解一下你们的基本包装方法。

A:Of course we use canons. we also usually use nylon straps to reinforce them.当然是纸箱子了。我们通常还要尼龙输送带结构加固。

B:the packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handling.我答应,外包装务必十分牢固,以承担粗暴的运送。

A:Breakage never happened to our deliveries.他们的货品从没发生过损坏状况If broken,we'll pay the cost.倘若损坏大家赔付。

B:How do you usually move your goods? 大家习惯性应用哪一种方法运送?

A:we use ship, and if use ship ,we can assume transportation cost.货轮,而且用货轮,大家担负运输费。

A:that is great,太棒了

B:Ok.We are pleased to place an order for 100 computers. Let’s sign the contract!,the quality must be instrict conformity with that of sample. Once a contract is signed,it has legal effect.好的,大家订100台笔记本。使我们来签订合同吧,品质务必与试品一样。合同书一旦签定即具有法律效力。

A: of couse.It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise."守合同重信用,讲信用"就是我们运营的标准。 I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.我很激动他们的商谈得到圆满收官。

商务谈判中英文对话:价格谈判会话

Seller: This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. Lee.

卖家:刘先生,这是我们的最少价钱了。

Buyer: If that's the case. there's not much point in further discussion. We might as well call the whole deal off.

买家:如果是那样的话,那么就没什么实际意义再谈下来了。大家还不如撤销该笔买卖算了吧。

Seller: What I mean is that we:ll never be able to come down to your price. The gap is too great.

卖家:我的意思是说大家永远不可能把价钱降至大家需要的价钱。差别太大。

Buyer: I think it unwise for either of us to be inflexible. How about meetingeach other halfway?

买家:我觉得大家都那么强势很不可取。我们能不一能各让一半?

Seller: What's your proposal?

卖家:您的建议是啥?

Buyer: Your unit price is 100 dollars higher than we want. Well, I suggest wemeet each other half way.

买家:你们的价格比大家想要的价钱高于100美金。嗯,我提议各让一步。

Seller: Do you mean a further reduction of 50 dollars in our price? That'simpossible!

卖家:您是说使我们再降价50美金吗?那确实不太可能。

Buyer: What would you suggest?

买家:您的意见呢?

Seller: The best we can do is another 30 dollars off. That's definitely the lowest we can go.

卖家:咱们较多只有再减30美金,这可绝对是最低价位了。

Buyer:That still leaves a gap of 20 dollars. Let's meet each other

half-awayagain and split the difference; I think this is a price we can

both besatisfied with.

买家:那样还留有20美金的差值呢。我们再各让一半,分摊差值吧。我觉得大家彼此都可以令人满意这个价格。

Seller: OK. We can meet half way again.

卖家:行吧。人们就再各让一半吧。

精选图文

微信扫码分享

复制成功