英国诗人诗歌赏析

发布时间:

英国诗歌有强烈的主观色彩,偏爱表现du主观,注重抒发zhi个人感受和体现重点,重dao主观回,轻客观,重自我表现答,轻客观模仿!下面小编给大家带来关于,方便大家学习。

英国经典诗歌篇一

In secret we met

昔日喜幽会,

In silence I grieve

今朝恨无声。

That thy heart could forget,

旧情汝已忘,

Thy spirit deceive.

疾心遇薄幸。

If I should meet thee

多年离别后,

After long years,

抑或再相逢,

How should I greet thee?

相逢何所语?

(with silence and tears)

泪流默无声。

英国经典诗歌篇

They name thee before me,

闻汝名声恶,

A knell to mine ear;

犹如听丧钟。

A shudder comes o'er me...

不禁心怵惕--

Why wert thou so dear?

往昔情太浓。

They knew not I knew thee,

谁知旧日情,

Who knew thee too well...

斯人知太深。

Long, long shall I rue thee,

绵绵长怀恨,

Too deeply to tell.

尽在不言中。

英国经典诗歌篇

The dew of the morning

朝起寒露重,

Sunk; chill on my brow,

凛冽凝眉间--

It felt like a warning

彼时已预告:

Of what I feel now.

悲伤在今天。

Thy vows are all broken,

山盟今安在?

And light is thy fame;

汝名何轻贱!

I hear thy name spoken,

吾闻汝名传,

And share in its shame.

羞愧在人前。

英国经典诗歌篇

When we two parted

昔日依依别,

In silence and tears,

泪流默无言;

Half broken-hearted

离恨肝肠断,

To sever for years,

此别又几年。

Pale grew thy cheek and cold,

冷颊何惨然,

Colder, thy kiss;

一吻寒更添;

Truly that hour foretold

日后伤心事,

Sorrow to this.

此刻已预言。

英国经典诗歌篇五

Percy Bysshe Shelley(这个就是著名的雪莱了,英国人)

The Cloud

I bring fresh showers for the thirsting flowers,

From the seas and the streams;

I bear light shade for the leaves when laid

In their noonday dreams.

From my wings are shaken the dews that waken

The sweet buds every one,

When rocked to rest on their mother's breast,

As she dances about the sun.

I wield the flail of the lashing hail,

And whiten the green plains under,

And then again I dissolve it in rain,

And laugh as I pass in thunder.

云(节选)

我为焦渴的鲜花,从河川,从海洋

带来清新的甘霖;

我为绿叶披上淡淡的凉荫,当他们

从我的翅膀上摇落露珠,去唤醒

每一朵香甜的蓓蕾,

当她们的母亲绕太阳旋舞时摇晃着

使她们在怀里入睡。

我挥动冰雹的连枷,把绿色的原野

捶打得有如银装素裹,

再用雨水把冰雪消溶,我轰然大笑,

当我在雷声中走过。

精选图文

微信扫码分享

复制成功